Exam 1 is on Saturday Sept 17, 2016 1:00PM at the Lecture Hall.
Cheat Sheet. You are allowed to have a cheat sheet during the exam with the following specifications.
- A4 size bond paper
- use one side only
- hand written
- Upper left corner (one per line): Name (L, F, MI), Student Number, Section
- Must contain only the following: i) Definitions. ii) Solutions/answers to problems that were discussed during the lectures.
- any violation of the above specifications (including those that contain solution to problems that are not discussed in class) means the student can no longer use the cheat sheet.
- Only approved cheat sheets can be used during the exam.
- Deadline: Sept 15, 2016 at 5:00PM. Submit during class or at room 316.
- Late cheat sheet will no longer be accepted and will not be allowed during the exam.